Matrix4 a 4x4 transformation matrix containing 16 Floats. Its indices are ordered in column first ordering:
0 4 8 12 1 5 9 13 2 6 10 14 3 7 11 15
Class Properties (see Type)
- ()-> matrix4. Returns a new identity matrix.
- -> mixin. The type used by Matrix4 instances.
Instance Properties and Methods
- (row, column)-> Float. Get or Set the matrix's Float element at the specified row and column..
- () or (matrix) Calculate the inverse of the passed matrix (or self) and place result in self. This calculated inverse assumes the bottom row's values are 0, 0, 0, 1.
- (matrix1, matrix2) or (matrix) Multiply matrix1 by matrix2 (or self by matrix) and store the result in self.
- (matrix4) or (origin, orientation, scale) Set the matrix's numbers to the contents of another matrix, or the calculated result of a transformation matrix able to translate, rotate and scale.