An Index is an collection of key/value pairs. Keys are typically symbols (but do not have to be).
Class Methods (see Type)
- With no parameter, it creates an empty Index. With a single Integer, it creates a list with space for that many values.
- Get (or set) the element specified by the key index.
- Returns an closure that iterates over the Index, returning the next key and value out of the Index each time it is called.
- Return true if Index has no elements
- Remove the value from the Index referenced by the specified key.
- Get the number of values held in the Index.